Order by emailing email@example.com. Payments can be made through PayPal or SnailMail. Or find us on Facebook at TolyBooks.
Doug Stokes writes, "Holding a moonbeam in one’s hand would seem far easier than trying to explain even a few paragraphs of the wonderfully convoluted, yet straight from the shoulder, unabridged, writing that talks about cars, life, women, men, racing, not racing, wine, more cars, more racing, other beverages, and times (hard, bad, good, great, and really great) in one brave new book, aptly titled: Steering With Your Knees …
For that explanation I can offer but two words: Toly Arutunoff.
If you’ve never had the opportunity to sit with this guy at a track or a nearby watering hole, this book is surely the next best thing."
How to read Toly's books:
1. Relax in a comfy place: your favorite chair, your side of the bed, the throne room or the passenger seat of your car.
2. Open “book” to any page and begin.
3. When finished, close “book;” no book mark necessary.
4. Your “book” is now ready for your next journey into the mind and random thoughts of Toly Arutunoff.
I sincerely hope you will enjoy one of the great story tellers as he relates his opinions, experiences and life with cars. What he has to say about the 6 odd decades he has spent playing on the
roads of the world simply cannot be duplicated without a time machine.
– Karen Arutunoff (from Steering With Your Knees Introduction)
Have a question? A comment about one of the books? Request a review copy? Or want to purchase a book? Drop us a line anytime, and we will get back to you with answers!